Trip Duration: 22 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking.
Per day hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation: (minimum 870m) and Maximum (5,106m).
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Trek Cost: U$D 1130 - 1380.
Group size: 2-15 peoples.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Sotikhola.
Trekking Ending point: Besishar.
via Tsum valley" trek is also known as the hidden valley trekking a land of living Museum with mainly Gurungs and Tibetan inhabitants. Tsum Valley is on the Northern parts Gorkha District of Manaslu Himalayan regions used to be a control area until 2008.
“The Manaslu” via “Tsum Valley” trekking offers an enjoyable trip thorough Manaslu area to the beautiful Tsum valley. Deceitful under the delightful views of Ganesh Himal and Sringi Himal, amazing Tibetan cultural traditional local villages within Nepal, The Buddhism influences Manaslu and Tsum valley region. Tsum Valley is still less tourist trails Tsum valley is new trekking route in the Nepal Himalayan region. Tsum Valley is one of the famous for (Local Houses) Home stay trek to Tsumba Group of people, one of the Minority ethnic Groups of Nepal Himalayan regions.Manaslu Tsum valley trekking
takes you into the glorious environment of the Boudha Himal ranges, Ganesh Himal ranges, sringi Himal, Manaslu Himal, samdo peak and many more, etc. the main trekking rout start from Arughat Bazzar or Soti khola village and we following the Budhi Ghandaki river valley and dense forest, terraced filed and hill settlement passes the beautiful villages of Soti khola, machhi khola, tatopani, jagat, philim village. As we leave the main manaslu trail from lokpa for tsum valley. Suddenly we get a feeling of entering the main truly into the hidden and gem valley while on the trek we also pass through the pine forests, freezing rivers, we also visit the several very old Buddhist Gompas of the region including the milerapas cave, Rachen Gompa, mu gompa among others. After the tsum valley trek we have to come back same path down a hill and crossing the bright join path of Manaslu trek with Manaslu base cam camp Manaslu circuit larke la pass trek and end at Dharapani Annapurna Himalayan region.
BEST TIME TO DO MANASLU TSUM VALLEY TREKKING:March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Sringi Himal, Ganesh Himal, Buddha Himal, Manaslu, Samdo Peak, Annapurna ranges and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Manaslu tsum Valley Trekking in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Manaslu tsum valley Trekking.December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season trek to Manaslu tsum Valley are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Manaslu Tsum valley Trekking will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Manaslu Tsum Valley Trekking can be around as low as -20°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF MANASLU TSUM VALLEY TREKKING:
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola.
- Delightful Himalayan’s views, waterfall, and landscape.
- Ethnic Gurung and Tibetan Villages.
- Hike to Manaslu Base Camp 4,400 meters.
- Manaslu Larke La Pass 5,106 meters pass.
- Explore the very Ancients Buddhist Gompa at Tsum Valley and Manaslu.
- Amazing typical Local Houses and Traditional Hospitality.
- Beautiful mountain view like Ganesh Himal range, Shiringi Himal Buddha Himal and Manasalu range, etc.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > MANASLU TSUM VALLEY TREKKING
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to at Your Hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley is sightseeing with a tour Guide.
- Day 03: Drive to Sotikhola 7/8 Hours overnight at Lodge.
- Day 04: Sotikhola to Machhikhola 6/7 walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 05: Machhikhola to Jagat (1415m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 06: Jagat to phlim(1595m) 4/5 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 07: Phlim to chumling (2365m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 08: Chumling to Chohangparo (30120m) 5/6 Hours walking.
- Day 09: Chokhangparo to Nile (3361m) 5/6 hours walking.
- Day 10: Nile to Bhajy (chhekya) 4055m 4 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 11: Rest Day at same place.
- Day 12: Bhajyo to Rachen Gompa(3245m) 5/6 Hours walking.
- Day 13: Rachen Gompa to Chumje(3,240 m) 5/6 Hours walking.
- Day 14: Chumje to Bihi phedi(3130m) 5/6 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 15: Bihi Phedi to Namrung Village (2545m) 6/7 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 16: Namrung to samagaon (3545m) 5/6 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 17: Samagaon to samdo Village (3860m) ¾ hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 18: Samdo to Dharamshala High Camp (4470m) 5/6 Hours walking.
- Day 19: Dharamshal High Camp – Bimthang (3595) , 7/8 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 20: Rest day at Bimthang Village.
- Day 21: Trek to Dharapani 6/7 Hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 21: Drive BesiSahar to Kathmandu.
- Day 22: free day at Kathmandu Valley.
MANASLU TSUM VALLEY TREKKING ROUTE MAP:
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Soti Khola by Bus.
- Dharapani - Besishar by sharing jeep.
- Besishar – Kathmandu by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- Special Manaslu Permit.
- MCAP ( Manaslu Conservation Area Project) Permit.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Projet) Permit.
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.