Short an easy Ghorepani Poon Hill trek
is one of the most well known trekking destinations in the Annapurna Himalayas area. It is an exploring the best perspective on Himalayas and an extraordinary journey to around the Annapurna valley region, where you will encounter investigating a radiant wide-range of 360° panorama view of white snow-covered peaks with dramatic sunrise and sunset from view point of Poon Hill over the world's two most highest peak of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167(meters) and Annapurna I (8091meters).
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek can be done within 3 to 7 days from Pokhara valley, where this picturesque walk leads you into the pristine forest of pine and rhododendrons woods, viewed as the world's largest natural garden making the rough slopes and mountains bursting at the seams with thrive of colures from the wildflowers in blossoming season begins from February to till May.
7 Days Ghorepani Poon Hill trek
is a short adventure brilliant hike with an unbelievable perspectives on Himalayas range and the great view of scenes around in the Annapurna region traveling. This trip exploring an ancients Hindus and Buddhist sanctuaries with common traditional towns of Gurungs and Magars, people groups the slope clan of the Annapurna Himalayas. This stunning meander aimlessly follows the thick woodlands and old trans Himalayan salt trade route of Nepal and Tibet that extends beyond Ghorepani Poon Hill towards the far west around of Mustang regions.
Ghorepani poon Hill journey combined the renowned traveling trail just as the Annapurna Base Camp (A.B.C) and its magnificent excursion in Nepal. The trip is moderate that, who wish to interested trekkers/travelers can do an easily finish the excursion with local teahouse/lodges along the way and as we as the walk progress route high mid – hills inside forested areas arriving at the Ghorepani Village with great perspectives on the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range, this excellent village encompassing by pine and rhododendron woods.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Short trip cost and Itinerary is one way or another preferred trekking destination, for these who have a short occasions in Nepal, still want to explore the typical local cultures and villages with Himalayas, Poon Hill view point situated at (3210 meters) on the Ghara Village of Myagdi district. Normally this journey is fitting for all age Group of adventurers, can join the excursion by everybody. The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek wills begins from Nayapul are a town that is an hours' drive via vehicle or van away from Pokhara valley. Furthermore, the path we passes the wonderful village likes; Birthati, Ramghai, Hile, Tikhedunga, Ulleri, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Ghandruk and back to Birethai and Nayapul.
Best view from Poon Hill 3210meters:
This trek maxium an elevation of the trip is (3210meters/10,531feet) that is the Poon Hill view point; we need to move around 45 minute or an hour from Ghorepani village has best hotels/lodges and very super delicious food varieties are accessible at the Guest House. The amazingly excellent geography, the landscape of Himalayas ranges likes; Mt. Dhaulagiri (8169m), Tukche Peak, Nilgiri Himal (7061m), Annapurna I (8095m), Annapurna South (7230m), Hiuchuli and Machhapuchhare (6995m) (Fishtail).
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek Cost:
We are bit cheaper than others and, our services are double than theirs. Our Moto is to make your dream successful in the Himalayas and your whole days in Nepal Visit. The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 7 Days cost is only U$D 540 per Pearson. A full board package of this trip includes both ways of Transportation from Pokhara - Nayapul - Pokahara by Car or taxi; an accommodation three times meals per days.
What types of Permits required to Ghorepani Poon Hill trek?
You need 3 types of Permit for Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
- ACAP (Annapurna conservation Area Permit).
- TIMS Card (Trekkers information Management System).
- Poon Hillentrance fee.
About the poon Hill entrance fee:
Poon Hill entry fee is not compulsory for all trekkers, just who want to hike and see the beautiful panorama view from Poon Hill (3210m) view point, you should buy entry permit. If you won’t hike to Poon Hill then, no need to buy a poon Hill entry fee.
Book the multi week Ghorepani poon Hill short trek with us and explore the most famous trekking route in Annapurna Himalayan area. We are always here for your services; our times are always in the mountains with Mountain Lovers and hikers. Get to contact with Himalayan Local Guide, we provides you best Local Guide and porters from Mountains.
Is Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek Difficult?
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is Nepal's favored trekking destinations in the Himalayas. A large portion of the trekkers/travelers healthy and sensible actual faintness will actually want to finish this itinerary without concern, and no previous trekking experience is required. However, this trip reach at a rises higher then 3,000meteres, and drink a lot of water and get a lot of have a rest to allow your body to change normally to the expanded elevation. As usual, your local trekking guide will take care after your change and ensure that you enjoy a protected and compensating trip to Ghorepani Poon Hill Nepal Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m/4,429feet).
Day 02: Kathmandu to pokhara 200km (830meters/2,723feet).
Day 03: Pokhara – nayapul - thikhedunga
Day 04: Thikhedhunga – Ulleri – Ghorepani
Day 05: Ghorepani – Banthanti - Tadapani
Day 06: Tadapani - Ghandruk Village village
Day 07: Ghandruk Village - Nayapul - Pokhara
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara – Nayapul - Pokhara by Taxi.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.